Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

First off, I have to be the worst blogger in the world! I update my blog quarterly verses daily like I should... With the new year I haven't made any resolutions to completely change that, but I do hope to improvement.

So what have I been up to lately... Editing photos and album design. 2009 was a very busy year and we got the opportunity to work with some great clients as well as photograph some fun weddings. So needless to say, I have been busy behind the computer editing images and designing the clients books as well as developing some sample images for 2010 potential clients to peruse.

2010 is looking pretty busy as well and we are very excited with booking season upon us... Lots of great clients, interesting stories and great opportunities on the horizon.

After getting photo editing finished for 2009 and the books designed I plan on adding all new images to the website to showcase our 2009 wedding highlights! I am so excited to get these posted so the site looks fresh.

2010 is going to be a great year and it will be filled with lots of fun and exciting weddings to photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of the postings. We love to hear your thoughts!