Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where have we been?

Geez - such a long time and no blog entries... Kinda broke a little promise to myself to regularly blog... We have been quite busy lately! Between weddings, engagement sessions and fun shoots (see below) it has been a crazy spring/summer.


A few people have told me that I should start adding photos to my blog - especially since I am a photographer (Duh)... So coming soon will be photos from our wonderful wedding and engagement sessions with clients... We typically wait until our clients have seen their edited images - then we will be posting the blog photos with their stories!


Here are a couple sneak preview photos I took at a trash the dress session back in May:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on any of the postings. We love to hear your thoughts!